Pictures of the chalet to let
Chalet located in the heart of the resort and charming old village of Villard Reculas
L’Aurélie is a charming and comfortable stone mountain house. Located In the centre of the quiet, sunny and unpoilt village of Villard Reculas. Buillt in 1844 as a barn, it was ecologically and sympathetically renovated in 2010 to collect run off water and with an average of 300 days of sun a year, solar panels, that run the hot water and cosy underfloor heating. With oak floors and traditional stone walls, the rooms are bright and suprisingly spacious, with un-interupted, breath taking and ever changing views of the summits of l’ Oisans .…
Description of well equipped house
- Living space : 85 m2
- Capacity : 6
- Heating : Solar panels
- Orientation : South facing
- Altitude : 1480m
- Availability : All year round.
- Saturday Check-in. 3 o’clock . Saturday Check-out. 10 o’clock
- Bright sitting room with under floor heating, 2 sofas, reading lights and atmospheric log fire – with wood included.
- Bose companion system. Dining area sits 8.
- Fully equipped kitchen, including double sink, dishwasher, fridge freezer, induction hob and oven, extractor, washing machine, kettle and coffee maker and off course……
- Racette and Fondue sets !
- Spacious and bright master double bedroom on the ground floor with super king (that can be split on request) Bedside tables with reading lights and built in cupboards. Marble tiled bathroom with underfloor heating, bath and separate shower. Separate loo with hand basin.
- On the first floor, the second cosy double bedroom, with two provencal style single beds chest,chest drawers with ample hanging.
Also on the first floor is a second large seating area with two ‘coin montagne’ beds, a second bathroom with shower and loo and a little Mac work station, with internet connection.
The exterior and outside space.
- The front door is accessed by the balcony leading from the road.
- The back door (the original barn door) on the groundfloor level, enters via the ski/boot room, complete with boot warmer.
- Use of a large south facing 50m2 terrace with webber barbecue.
Included in the rental
- Linen, electricity, wood, Wifi, iron and ironing board, hoover, hairdryer books and games, taxe sejour and introduction to discount ski hire and ski passes.
Services not included
- Cleaning. Please leave the place as you found it.
- Dishwasher and rubbish bins empty.
- Swept and hoovered with fire laid and cinders in the bucket.
- Cleaning available on request.
Acces to the pistes of l'Alpe d'Huez Grand Domaine
- Villard reculas is connected to the 250 kms of pistes of Alpe d’Huez. The chalet is 300m from Cloudit, the first drag lift which takes you up to the chairlift which leads into Le domaine des grandes rousses (acces from the top of Signal into l’Alpe d’Huez). The chairlift is also accessable from l’ascenseur another 100 metres further along the road, where there is a large car park, spaces always available.
- A free navette or bus runs over the school holidays , which does a continuous circuit of the village, which takes about fifteen minutes. There is a pick up spot just outside the house opposite the church and stops by the shops, Tourist office, ski, ESF ski school etc.